Okay, I’ll help on this. A Google blog post and the corresponding video ask people to register to vote (find out how at http://maps.google.com/vote ) and/or send this video to five of their friends. I’m game for that, mainly because Jonah Hill is the funniest man in the world and he says to do it. If Jonah ever starts lifecasting, that would end my productivity for life.
So here’s the video:
And I’m registered to vote, so I’m tagging five people to spread the video:
1. Gabe Rivera, of Techmeme fame.
2. Danny Sullivan, of Search Engine Land fame, because he just came back to the United States.
3. Lisa Barone, of Lisa Barone fame. She just moved across the country and might need to register.
4. Shoemoney, because he knows how to get a good ruckus going online.
5. Robert Scoble, because he might be even more virally contagious than Shoemoney.
Vote however you want. But please register now and vote next month.