- You keep large redundant amounts of all your sundries such as laundry detergent so that you never risk running out.
- You don’t just sort the money in your wallet by $1, $5, $10, or $20, but also sort the bills by wear-and-tear so that you get rid of the bills in the worst shape first.
- You look up anal-retentive to see whether it needs a hyphen.
- You don’t just keep a grocery list, you micro-optimize order of the items on the grocery list so that you only make one pass through the grocery store.
- After a power outage or when Daylight Savings Time starts or ends, you feel the need to set all your clocks to the same minute and second.
- It really irritates you when someone says a list has 5 items and you count six.
How about you? What do you do that might be a tad anal-retentive?