Alrighty, here’s another batch of answers on video. Again, make sure you’ve seen yon video disclaimer. Just as with my normal disclaimer, this is my personal opinion. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not necessarily those of my employer.
- Static vs. Dynamic urls: does PageRank flow the same to both? What pitfalls should I avoid with dynamic urls?
- Can Sitemaps alert webmasters when their site has been hacked?
- Can I do geotargetting within Google’s Quality Guidelines?
Session 5: (and I change the background to look less kidnapped!)
- Merging acquired domains with 301s?
- How to create a site architecture with themes and keywords?
- My urls have too many parameters–can I serve up static HTML to Googlebot instead?
- How to do split A/B testing?
- Should I worry about results estimates for 1) supplemental results 2) using the site: operator 3) with negated terms and 4) special syntax such as intitle: ? Answer: No. That’s pretty far off the beaten path.
- Why do 301s take so long to be reflected in supplemental results? It’s been months.
- I started appearing in the supplemental results in May–should I be worried?
Remember these are single takes and I’m a newbie at this, so as Steve Martin would say, please forgive any interesting word usements I structure.